الصفحات

  • RSS
  • Twitter

Facebook profile of many complications

3

Posted in

I want to clarify an idea or my point of view in some of the measures taken by the site (facebook.com), This site is a site of great social and most of my friends and relatives have an account on this site, but what confronts this site strong action and end in the complex for several friends and increase contacts with many people around the world, this is not only actions but also through participation in the Group. .. if you want to write the theme that the attic currently Kompass certain to get a permit ...
I possessed many friends ... But I am not allowed by adding them, why those actions .. There are many social networking sites, not to mention examples .. Facilitate all procedures through his acquaintance, and participation and contribution of many people around the world,

I know that any society not only in the Internet, but in the communities in which we live today there must be procedures and laws that govern them in dealing with others .. But I think that the site (facebook.com),,, very complex in posts and contributions ..... I learned that in the past since 2007, this site takes the form of a certain in its development and design .... The Ptgerha without Oamae to announce this change ... There has been a great coup through partnerships between the members stood up change ... And improve the services they provide..

I'm all I want is simplicity in dealing with others ... Because I have many businesses and interests ... Bringing the site (facebook.com) steals more of my time to get a particular I want .... I hope that my letter arrived, and I hope to see more improvements.

Comments (3)

Is the name of the site (linkedin.com) choose correctly?

I am so now I'm having difficulty in obtaining further contacts to the many people around the world .. I find it also difficult to messaging Despite the importance of that correspondence with them ... I do not know e-mail their own ... How I will be able to contact them.

What pull me to this site name, which (linkedin.com) .. Although it totally the opposite, there are several large sites can write to many people and get more contacts and dating.
I wish I could reach my letter to the Working Group,
thank you so much

The idea of the comments:
I am very happy with some improvements set by the site (linkedin.com) such as: Save profiles to a convenient workspace. It's really enabled me to communicate with many people around the world in a regulatory framework, But I want to give the idea of working towards improvement through (Profile).
The idea is to put the comments of visitors and members to browse through profiles, I, for example, entered on a man page, and read its own page .. And I wanted to evaluate or comment .. Show those comments to all and a retroactive effect for all browser for this person. A feature used by the site (linkedin.com), a (Recommendations),, but the idea of comments is not just like her ... In my comments on the idea it will help many people to understand each to the other ... And hence would be further communication..

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger, and I was wondering your situation; we have
developed some nice methods and we are looking to swap
techniques with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.


Also visit my web-site cellulite treatment reviews

إرسال تعليق