الصفحات

  • RSS
  • Twitter

How We Work together to set up a website؟

0

Posted in

How will the Panel With each other .. Work together + profit together,,

, I will be responsible in the management of this team and not the owner of the website or its author,, the team will participate together, property will return to the team,
And draw upon experts in the field of the legal rights of all satisfaction, but it should be remembered that the first attribute that must be characterized in this team, honesty, seriousness, participate, contribute and bear the face of crisis ..


Must be the goal of this group is to look forward, I mean, after 4 years Can the team accomplish its objective by casting personal efforts to the web site.

There are many success stories which is around you, so why not be one of this story,

I know that this is a very difficult choice because I want to form a team from different countries, different cultures, customs and traditions, so we did not know each other .. But remember that there are success stories is what makes me think in the formation of a successful team, do not disappoint me..

As I said before that, and I spoke about myself, i want to actually design the site for the study and universities and has already established this site, but I found that I would need a working group,


I do not want to praise in the team but I am serious in dealing with any individual wanted to be a successful team and serious with me.


And will certainly include the members of the establishment of the site .. On the official website and minds together in the solution that will make me work together and makes you satisfied with this work ..


I think that through this group that has been established will be able to create a true friendship..

Comments (0)

إرسال تعليق